Wednesday 12 December 2018

Science Board Recount

On Friday the 7th of December Room One had to display their science work they had done onto a board. I completed a science badge on large animals. Ms Kemp our teacher said we needed to have an activity with our boards to entertain people. On mine you had to match the different furs to the names and photos of the animals. 

I presented a board with all my large animals work on it but not all the work, just enough work to cover the board. I had finished the large animals board and I had finished a zoology badge and I had almost finshed my botany badge, so my teacher said I had enough work for another board. The day she told me that, I was rushing to get it finished in half an hour, but then I realised that it was on Friday not Wednesday.

Room One did this display on their work because we wanted to show other children and kids in other classes  our school  work we had done. 
I really enjoyed doing the science badges and I just finished by 6th one, so I would like to present these science boards again next year.
This is a photo of me and my two boards I had presented on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.