Friday 21 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey Week Two/Day Four Activity 1

Activity 1 Week Two Day Four [4 points]
Success Criteria: Let’s imagine that you had the chance to visit Milford Sound by boat, foot (walking) or air (helicopter). Which option would you prefer? On your blog tell us which of the three options you would take to explore Milford Sound out
of a Helicopter, walking or boat. Be sure to tell us why you have chosen this option.
If I was going to the milford sounds I would travel in a helicopter. I would want to travel by a helicopter because when you fly over mountains,
rivers, forests and even the ocean there would be an amazing view from above
it all. I would also like to travel by a helicopter because I have never been on a helicopter in my life so far and it would be a great experience for me.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Jannae!

    Greet to see you are close to completing the programme ! You are one of the fastest bloggers!
    I love that you choose helicopter too! I have been on a plane before but never a helicopter! It is something that I would really love to do! Hopefully I can save up and one day experience a cinematic helicopter ride!

    Although I do love going for hikes and being outdoors! I would never pass the chance to see the view from a helicopter.


    Other than Milford Sounds, do you have any other dream destinations you would like to visit?


    Keep up the great work!
    He Whetu Koe! (You’re a star!)
    Hasiba

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.