Tuesday 17 September 2019

Honey Bee Animation

Honey Bee Animation

Below is the animation I have made with a honey bee. Today the 17th of September, Mrs Minehan has came into our classroom and helped us to create  animations. This was my first time doing this type of animation from a slidehow and I really enjoyed trying it out. 

With our animation we wanted these animation video to loop which means to restart the video once it has finished  and we can also change the speed the animation can go. We can do this by going in the,' HTML," and change the two falses to trues and the number 3000 to the speed your would like you animation to be. 

Please leave a thoughtful, helpful and positive comment on my work.



2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Jennae
    I like the way your slide show animation ties into our insect unit. Clever use of a background photograph to tell a story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. kissanime

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.