Wednesday 26 September 2018

Ruma Tahi Participating and Contributing SOLO


Ways in which I have participated in and contributed to my learning this term: I have participated and contributed to my learning this term by completing my second science badge on Large Animals. In class I had completed my set tasks and if my learning shows  like in a DLO.

Ways in which I have participated in and contributed to my environment this term:  I have participated and contributed to the environment this term by picking up rubbish in the creek across the road from my house and putting it in the bin.

Ways in which I have participated in and contributed to my family this term:  I have participated and contributed to my family this week by doing all my chores to help my mum out like unloading the dishes and refilling them, mowing the lawns, vacuum the house, help with the lunches.

Ways in which I have participated  in and contributed to the local community this term:  I have participated and contributed to the local community this week by doing road patrol on Monday, delivering my junk mail around Karoro, my team went to a West coast Basketball tournament in Greymouth and we had one last week in Westport and we won all our games and won the whole tournament. I have also went down to the shop and grabbed people's lunches they ordered and handed the out.

Ways in which I have participated in and contributed to the global world this term:  I have participated and contributed to the global world this term by posting work on my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jennae,
    My name is Cral from Panmure Bridge School. I really love your work, I like that you put lots of information to it. Next time you could make your blurb slightly bigger so readers can read it clearly. Keep up the Good work Jennae!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.