Sunday 23 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey Week Two Day Four Activity 3


Activity 3 Week Two Day Four[10 points]
Success Criteria: For this activity, choose one of the following three selfies. From left to right:
Selfie #1,   Selfie #2, Selfie #3
On your blog, write a short story about what you think is happening in the picture.
Be sure to tell us where you think the people are and what you think they were doing
at the time that they stopped to pose for the selfie. To earn full points, the story must
be 8 – 10 sentences long.
I’m going to be writing a story about the third photo.
These photos are found on the SLJ website.

Above The Horizon

As I walk across the roof to the edge of the building I put my hand in my pocket.
I grab by huge phone, type in the password and click onto the camera logo.
My beautiful face appears onto the screen. I lift one leg onto the ledge then the
next steadying myself so I wouldn’t fall. I admired the view for ages, suddenly I said
“okay stop getting distracted, I have to take this photo before I fall off.” I then slowly
and gracefully lifted the phone towards my face with the buildings below behind me.
Snap, I took the photo. As I jump down off the ledge looking happy with the photo in my hand I admire the view once more.
This view reminded me of Italy how all the buildings had been built close to
the water.

1 comment:

  1. Greetings Jennae!
    This is awesome! I really enjoyed reading your story about this lovely lady’s selfie! Does she have a name? I would love it if your post had more juicy details!

    One day I would like to visit Italy one day! It will be amazing eating all that pasta and pizza! And seeing all the colourful buildings.

    Keep up the hard work!
    Hasiba

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.