Friday 21 December 2018

Summer learning Journey Week Two Day/Three Activity 2

Activity 2: A Local Delicacy [4 points]
Success Criteria: For this activity, please choose a favourite food and find a recipe for it. On your blog, share a list of the ingredients that you need to make this food. You must type out the list of ingredients yourself (and not simply copy and paste it from a website) to earn full points.


Macaroni and Cheese Recipe
This you will need:
-Medium sized teapot
-250ml(l cup) of water
-60 ml(¼ cup) of low fat milk
-4.5g(1 teaspoon) of butter
Recipe

Firstly you need to pour your 1 cup of water into your medium sized pot. Secondly you add your ¼ cup of low fat milk with the water in the pot. Thirdly you add the 1 teaspoon of  butter with the milk and water.
Now you need to put the pot onto a ring on your oven and put it on low and let the butter melt and occasionally stir. Once the butter has melted you can pour the macaroni and cheese into the same pot. Now you let the macaroni and cheese on simmer and occasionally stir. The macaroni will start to grow   bigger and look more covered in cheese. Close to the end of cooking the macaroni there will be hardly any milk, butter and water left it would be just cheesy macaroni. I like to sometimes add pieces of bacon to the macaroni so I add that in at the start when I poured the macaroni in the pot.
Once the liquid in the macaroni has left the pot you can turn off the ring and pour macaroni into a bowl and eat.








3 comments:

  1. Hi Jannae!
    Thanks for sharing such a wonderful recipe. This has made me quite hungry, maybe I will grab a packet of macaroni cheese from the supermarket and make it tonight. Do you help with the cooking at home? I’d love to know if you have tried making this recipe all by yourself? and what other recipes do you know how to make?

    I appreciate the pictures you have attached!

    Well Done
    Hasiba

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hasiba, thank you I love this macaroni recipe as well. Yes I do help with the cooking at home. I like to help my mum alot with things some people hate cleaning the dishes, luxing etc but I love it! I have tried this recipe several times by myself it really is a good one. I know how to make homemade pizzas, mince,steak and bacon and egg pies, crumbed chicken, cupcakes, banana cake, choclate cake, lollie cake and heaps more.
      Jennae

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.