Friday 4 January 2019

Summer Learning Journey Week Four Day Two Activity 1,2,3



Activity 1 Week Four Day Two
Success Criteria:On your blog, tell us how you would feel about going ziplining
in Rotorua. Try to use some descriptive words (adjectives) and action words (verbs)
in your post!.


If I could ever get to do ziplining I would be very happy but nervous. I’m not going to
lie but me flying on a zip line getting thrown  against a fierce beating wind would
be awesome. This would not only be awesome but would be such a new experience
for me to ever be able to do this.






Activity 2 Week Four Day Two
Success Criteria:On your blog list 10 veggies, fruits, or herbs that you would plant
in your garden.


10 fruits I would like to plant in my garden would be the fruit plants listed
below.


  • Strawberry
  • Apple
  • Lime
  • Lemon
  • Orange
  • Grape
  • Kiwifruit
  • Mango
  • Mandarine
  • Cherry


Activity 3 Week Four Day Two
Success Criteria: Read about each of these projects and choose the one that
interests you the most.
On your blog, tell us which project you find most interesting and why..
The project I thought most interesting was the one called “Village Forest conservation in Kerinci buffer zone.”

This main project  I found most interesting was because I never knew people from the government and different companies and work places actually safe guarded a huge amount of hectares of forests. I am actually interested in things like botany so I liked this idea (project).

2 comments:

  1. Hi there Jennae!
    Well done on another wonderful post!

    Activity 1
    Yes! I understand what you mean by happy and nervous! The first time I was going down the zip line at Rotorua my legs felt like jelly! Have you ever had that feeling? Your stomach feels wishy washy and you’ve got jelly legs! I used to feel like that before performing in my school plays!

    Activity 2
    ! One of my New Year's resolutions is to eat fresher! Your lovely list sounds amazing! I have snacking on blueberries! They are so sweet and sour! Have you seen the Pixar movie : Ratatouille? Ever since I saw that movie I love eating blueberries and cheese together! I would love to hear any funky food combinations you love? Mango and vanilla pudding is amazing too!

    Activity 3
    Thanks for sharing your opinion on the ‘Village Forest conservation in Kerinci buffer zone’. The Sumatran tigers are the smallest surviving tiger subspecies. Well done to Fauna & Flora International for representing additional habitat for Sumatran tigers. Great job on choosing this project!


    Keep up the creativity and hard work
    He Whetu Koe! (You’re a star!)
    Hasiba

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you Jennae!

    I'm Leilani from Point England School. I'm also a participate for the Summer Learning Journey.

    Your first activity was awesome! zipling might be a bit scary but I think you will make through it and have a time of your life! I have never done that before , it seems like you have not been zipling. Have you? If you had what is a pretty cool place you recommend to go?

    Your second activity as also awesome! I enjoyed the fruit , vegetables , or herbs you chose. I LOVE Mango on a hot summer day because it is nice a refreshing. How about you? What is your favourite fruit?

    Anyways , your doing a great job at the Summer Learning Journey program. You should join again when this program starts up again. Keep up the fantastic work you have been doing!

    Kind Regards ,
    Leilani :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.